The Magic of Magnesium
Has your doctor ever told you that magnesium is the most important mineral for your health?
“Magnesium is absolutely vital for life, health and well-being” - Dr. Mark Sircus
“Magnesium is the most important mineral to man” - Dr. Jerry Aikawa
Today’s hectic lifestyles mean that about 80% of us are magnesium deficient which can lead to some serious health issues.
The Chinese ideogram for magnesium consists of the symbols for ‘mineral’ and ‘beautiful’ – hence it was known to traditional healers as ‘mei’ – the beautiful mineral, and its importance in both preventative healthcare and therapies was clearly recognised. And it still is today.
- Detoxifies by drawing harmful impurities from your body
- Improves insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Improve your total body health and well-being
- Has anti-ageing properties by stimulating cellular regeneration
- Tones, smooths and softens your skin
- Has a calming effect on your nervous system
- Relieves symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression
- Relieves tired and fatigued muscles
- Relieves symptoms of PMT and menopause
- Supports your immune system
- Increases your energy levels
- Reduces headaches and migraines
According to research, the best way to boost your magnesium levels is transdermally absorbed through your skin. This is exactly what happens when you relax in a bath containing Epsom salt.
NATURIOL Mineral Bathing Salts are a luxurious way to enjoy the amazing health and beauty benefits of this magical mineral in the comfort of your own bath.
Experts recommend bathing in Epsom salt 2 or 3 times a week for about 20 minutes for optimum results.